- This event has passed.
Legal Webinar with Dr. Gábor T. Fodor – with respect to the recent (March 2023) EU case law
April 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
Dear Members and Partners,
The ABSL Hungary Board is pleased to invite you to our upcoming Legal Webinar with respect to the recent (March 2023) EU case law with Dr Gábor T. Fodor.
The event is going to take place online via Zoom on the 18th of April from 9 AM.
We are going to discuss the following questions and topics:
- Will Friday free afternoons or a four-day working week be compulsory?
- The recent (March 2023) Court of Justice of the European Union judgment C-477/21 and its implications for employers
- Rules on weekly and daily rest periods in Hungarian and EU law
- The relevant Constitutional Court decision and EU Court judgments
- The consequences of the above decisions and possible solutions
- Handling any employee claims that may arise
Dr Gábor T. Fodor is going to present all the information you need to know, after that he is open to consultation, to answer all the questions you may have regarding the topic.
- ABSL Hungary Members: free of charge
- NON-Members: 45 euros/person + VAT