- This event has passed.
Business Breakfast – Provision 2027 – Hungarian Business Services Sector
May 19, 2022 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am10000Ft
As you may already know, we have decided to turn our annual survey into a quarterly business outlook, as we would like to keep you updated more frequently in today’s fast-paced world. Each topic is chosen based on what you expressed is most relevant to you. This way we can continuously serve the most up-to-date data regarding economic changes in and around the sector, ready to be utilized in your companies right away.
Our partners in the project are the Consumer Behaviour Research Center of the University of Pécs, and IFUA Horváth & Partners Kft. We are glad to be working with them towards our shared goal of connectivity and growth.
The second business outlook’s focus topic was Provision 2027 – Hungarian Business Services Sector. We have already asked you in April to participate in this questionnaire – now let us share some of the results with you on along with an interesting discussion about the topic between:
- Balázs G. Nagy – Managing Director at Trenkwalder Hungary and Member of the Board at the Hungarian Outsourcing Association
- Markus Martens – Associate Partner, Supply chain & Operations at E&Y
- Dr Róbert Marciniák – Associate Professor at Corvinus University of Budapest
- Moderated by: Monika Slomska – President of HOA
Our next hybrid Business Breakfast is going to take place in Kinnarps Showroom – we are thankful to them for sponsoring our event.
Since the places are limited, we are asking you to register in time – until the 17th of May – to get your ticket and assure your place HERE!
Ticket types for online participation:
- HOA Member Ticket – free of charge for members
- NON-HOA Member Guest Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT
Ticket types for offline participation:
- HOA Member Ticket – free of charge for 1 person/member company
- HOA Member Partner Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT (additional participants from a member company)
- NON-HOA Member Guest Ticket – 10.000 HUF + VAT
Join us either in-person or online (via Zoom) and let’s discuss the Provision next to our coffees!