- This event has passed.
ABSL Hungary Business Breakfast – How do we become a sector?
November 24, 2022 @ 8:30 am - 11:30 am10000Ft
Dear Members and Partners,
The ABSL Hungary Board is pleased to invite you to our next hybrid Business Breakfast on the 24th of November from 8:30 AM until 11:30 AM at Trenkwalder Hungary (Váci út 99.) or online via Zoom. This time we are going to have an engaging discussion about Sector Branding.
As the professional organization that unites companies operating in Business Services in Hungary, we find it essential to keep the industry discourse going and end the most popular myths by sharing up-to-date knowledge.
We are looking for answers to our questions from different points of view:
- What are the barriers to collaboration, and how can we overcome those?
- How do we become a sector? Do we need to become one?
- Is it beneficial for the centres to create unity and representation?
Join us to hear the experts’ answers!
- Balázs G. Nagy, Managing Director of Trenkwalder Hungary, Board Member of ABSL Hungary
- Fadi Shadeh, Head of Department at the Hungarian Investment Promotion Agency (HIPA)
- Róbert Hosszú, Managing Director and Senior Director of EMEA Manufacturing at National Instruments (Debrecen Roundtable)
- István Katona, Managing Director of Celanese Hungary and Board Member of AmCham
- Moderator: Monika Slomska, Board Member of ABSL Hungary, Managing Director of Knowledge Pyramid, Partner at Expense Reduction Analysts
8:30 – 9:30 Networking and breakfast
9:30 – 11:00 Panel discussion and Q&A
11:00 – 11:30 Networking, personal questions to panelists
Please indicate your intention to participate until the 18th of November via the below form:
Please note that registration is required to ensure your place.
Participation fees and ticket types:
- ABSL Hungary Member Ticket – free of charge for members
- Non-Member Guest Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT
- ABSL Hungary Member Ticket – free of charge for one person/member company
- ABSL Hungary Member Partner Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT (additional participants from a member company)
- Non-Member Guest Ticket – 10.000 HUF + VAT
We are looking forward to meeting you at our event!