- This event has passed.
ABSL Hungary Business Breakfast – Impact of the KATA law change on the Business Services Sector
August 30 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am10000Ft
The ABSL Hungary Board is pleased to invite you to our upcoming hybrid Business Breakfast on the 30th of August, from 9 AM until 11 AM at Trenkwalder Outsourcing Kft. (HU-1139 Budapest, Váci út 99.) or online via Zoom.
As you may already know, the Hungarian government recently submitted new proposed changes to the Itemised Tax for Small Businesses law, also known as KATA for short in Hungarian. The changes to the KATA tax system will take effect on 1st September 2022.
Many businesses do not qualify for the updated KATA tax system, which raises the question: What to do next?
As this may result in a wave of career changes, immense potential and a new talent pool open up for the Business Services Sector.
That is why we need to investigate this issue and find a solution to reach this new talent pool.
Join us in person or online to hear the experts’ answers on this topic!
Ticket types for online participation:
- ABSL Hungary Member Ticket – free of charge for members
- NON-Member Guest Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT
Ticket types for offline participation:
- ABSL Hungary Member Ticket – free of charge for 1 person/member company
- ABSL Hungary Member Partner Ticket – 5.000 HUF + VAT (additional participants from a member company)
- NON-Member Guest Ticket – 10.000 HUF + VAT
Special thanks to our event sponsor: Trenkwalder!